Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Candles

I threw out most of my candles when I purged all of our other artificial fragrances. I do have one soy candle that I use if we are having company or something like that and some plain ones for emergencies. But I dont burn them like I used to and I do miss the warmth and yummy smells they add......

so I was excited to read THIS BLOG about healthy candles made from palm oil by Aloha Bay. They are not more expensive than regular candles and will burn longer than candles made from petroleum products (which are never healthy anyways!). Regular candles can have lead in the wicks too - boooooo! Plus these candles only use 100% essential oils for fragrance. Im definitely going to get some for the winter and Christmas time!

Here is the direct link to them on Amazon.

No comments: